United Airlines AFA MEC Website

Association of Flight Attendants-CWA United Master Executive Council

Contractual Hotel Gainsharing

Date: July 25, 2017
Type: AFA Article

Section 5.C. of the Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA) is in effect for any Flight Attendant who would like to request hotel gainsharing when not using domestic and International hotel rooms. If a Flight Attendant has alternative lodging arrangement at a layover destination, she/he can request a $20 hotel gainshare reimbursement.  Reimbursements are processed by Crew Pay and will show on your paycheck one month after making the request.   

All Flight Attendants should use CCS to make their hotel gainsharing request. You can log in to United’s CCS platform via https://ccs.ual.com/ or the quick link found on our website.  A Hotel Gainsharing user guide can be accessed under Help in the upper right hand menu of your CCS home screen. 

For additional information please see your Local Council Office.

Return to Hotels and Transportation Home Page

top of page