The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Quarterly Incentive Compensation to be Paid on October 16 Pay Advice (October 12, 2023)
- Our Responsibility for Benefit Premiums While on a Leave of Absence (October 5, 2023)
- 2024 Vacation Process (September 22, 2023)
- AFA Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance Special Enrollment Opportunity (August 8, 2023)
- Filing Grievance Worksheets and Other Reports with United AFA Reminder (July 21, 2023)
- United Benefit’s LearnLux Financial Planning Program (July 14, 2023)
- Restoration of Days Off (July 6, 2023)
- Attendance Bonus Point Application (July 6, 2023)
- Communications with Crew Pay For Pairing & White Flag Updates (June 28, 2023)
- Corporate Compliance CBT Reminder - Due June 20! (June 13, 2023)