The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Confirm Your Vaccine Card Upload on Flying Together (September 22, 2021)
- Updating Your Password on www.unitedafa.org (September 22, 2021)
- The Connection Between Vaccine Pass and Vaccination Incentive Vacation (September 14, 2021)
- Annual Enrollment for Active Employees Takes Place in November! (September 14, 2021)
- International Override Applies to Flying Outside the Continental U.S. and Canada (September 14, 2021)
- Adjusting Our Schedules – Relying on Each Other & Bad Day/Worse Day Trades (August 31, 2021)
- Semi-Annual System Seniority List (August 20, 2021)
- Dependent Verification Process Update (August 17, 2021)
- Jury Duty and Our Contract (August 17, 2021)
- Master List of CCS Codes Including Standby Reserve Codes (August 17, 2021)