The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Group Universal Life (GUL) Auto Enrollment (July 26, 2022)
- "988" – National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Network (July 12, 2022)
- Aircraft Substitutions Requiring Fewer Flight Attendants (July 12, 2022)
- Confirming your Beneficiary Designations – Life Insurance & 401(k) Accounts (July 1, 2022)
- Restoration of Days Off and ‘Work With’ Window (June 28, 2022)
- Restoration of Days Off (June 24, 2022)
- United Announces Alphanumeric Pairing Expansion (May 17, 2022)
- VSL-B Part 1 - Participants and Benefits (May 17, 2022)
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month (May 10, 2022)
- Day at a Time Vacation (April 8, 2022)