The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- E-Lines: December 22, 2020 (December 22, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: December 21, 2020 (December 21, 2020)
- Annual Enrollment Correction Period & Spousal Coverage Costs (November 11, 2020)
- Impact of Bidding into NAL Schedules on Benefit Premiums (November 6, 2020)
- Contractual Furlough Payments – Pay Advices Visible as of Wednesday, 10.28.2020 (October 29, 2020)
- Annual Benefits Enrollment for Active Employees Open Now – 30th (October 24, 2020)
- Benefits Issues Clarified (October 22, 2020)
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Opens October 19th – 30th (October 22, 2020)
- Wellness Credit for Medical Benefits While on Furlough Status (October 17, 2020)
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Opens October 19th – 30th (October 13, 2020)