The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupationals
C Michelle Stokey Rosenfeld
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Fidelity Live Web Workshop Details (March 25, 2020)
- Contractual Protections Salary Continuation Rapid Re-accrual Medical Arbitration (January 15, 2020)
- Open Enrollment- Elect your 2020 Health Benefits (October 23, 2019)
- Healthy Rewards PPO and Changes to HRA Account (October 18, 2019)
- Benefits Training Concludes in Chicago (October 18, 2019)
- 2020 Annual Benefits Enrollment Reminder (October 2, 2019)
- GUL Auto-Enrollment of Flight Attendants Returning from LOA/Furlough (February 19, 2019)
- Resolution of MEC 1-18 – Maternity Leave Dispute (January 1, 2019)
- Pay Related Issues (December 8, 2018)
- Fidelity Notice for 401(k) Investment Designation (November 13, 2018)