The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Notice of New Pay Register (August 7, 2018)
- Holiday Pay Parameters (July 6, 2018)
- Upcoming Paid Holiday - U.S. Independence Day (7/4) (July 3, 2018)
- Holiday Pay (including Birthday Holiday) Parameters Should Your Trip Cancel (May 1, 2018)
- CNA Long Term Care – CNA Discontinues Payroll Deduction Option (April 27, 2018)
- Claims for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Funds due by April 30 (April 18, 2018)
- Incentive Pay Clarification (April 13, 2018)
- (pmCAL) Bridge Loan Repayment Begins April 1, 2018 (March 27, 2018)
- Requesting Holding Pay (March 27, 2018)
- Payroll Harmonization - How is my Flight Advance Calculated? (March 16, 2018)
Vice Chairperson - Occupationals
Vice Chairperson - Insurance