The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupationals
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Resolution of MEC 1-18 – Maternity Leave Dispute (January 1, 2019)
- Pay Related Issues (December 8, 2018)
- Fidelity Notice for 401(k) Investment Designation (November 13, 2018)
- Co. Retirement Plan CARP Beneficiary Requirement – Domestic Partner Affidavit (November 6, 2018)
- Pay Register Timing Clarification (November 6, 2018)
- “Understanding Our Pay”- Part 2 (November 2, 2018)
- Reminder pmCAL & pmCMI Paycheck Harmonization (November 2, 2018)
- Notice of New Pay Register (August 7, 2018)
- Holiday Pay Parameters (July 6, 2018)
- Upcoming Paid Holiday - U.S. Independence Day (7/4) (July 3, 2018)