The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- AFA Voluntary Supplemental Benefits Enrollment Closes May 26th! (May 23, 2023)
- AFA Supplemental Benefits Open Enrollment Announced (May 2, 2023)
- Trimester CBT Compensation (May 2, 2023)
- Advance Vacation Fly Through Request Deadline for June: May 5th at 10:00 HDT (May 2, 2023)
- Fidelity Automatic Increase Program Alert Communication (April 21, 2023)
- Safety Checks: Start Your Flight Right! (April 6, 2023)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Pay (April 4, 2023)
- Notification of Delays or Cancellations to Flight Attendants (March 28, 2023)
- The Interaction of Benefits Premiums and Time Away from Work (March 21, 2023)
- Profit Sharing Payments (February 21, 2023)