Hotel and Transportation Committee
This Committee consists of one Chairperson and four Members.
The Committee represents AFA-CWA to secure Contractual requirements through work with UAL Corporate Travel.
This Committee works closely with the Local Hotel Committees and investigatesFlight Attendant complaints regarding layover hotel, transportation and crew lounge issues to ensure maintained Contract compliance or attention to decline in such requirements.
Hotel and Transportation Resource Page ->
Latest Hotel and Transportation Updates
- United Discontinues Temporary Flight Attendant Meal Credit (May 13, 2020)
- Flight Attendant Layover Accommodations for COVID-19 FAQ (March 27, 2020)
- Hotel & Transportation Committee Report (March 8, 2020)
- Hotel & Transportation Issues – Avoid United Voices (March 4, 2020)
- MEC Hotel & Transportation Committee Report (February 26, 2020)
- Layover Safety – Situational Awareness is Essential to Our Personal Safety (February 7, 2020)
- MEC Committee Reports (December 27, 2019)
- MEC Hotel and Transportation Committee Conducts Training in Chicago (December 13, 2019)
- Changes Coming to Sao Paulo Layover Hotel (November 20, 2019)
- Hotel & Transportations Issues – Avoid United Voices & Use AFA Reporting Portal (October 23, 2019)