Hotel and Transportation Committee
This Committee consists of one Chairperson and four Members.
The Committee represents AFA-CWA to secure Contractual requirements through work with UAL Corporate Travel.
This Committee works closely with the Local Hotel Committees and investigatesFlight Attendant complaints regarding layover hotel, transportation and crew lounge issues to ensure maintained Contract compliance or attention to decline in such requirements.
Hotel and Transportation Resource Page ->
Latest Hotel and Transportation Updates
- American Flight Attendant, Pilot Unions Complain About Lack of Hotel Rooms (July 29, 2021)
- AA Pilots and Flight Attendants Unions Say They Can’t Find Hotel Rooms (July 29, 2021)
- Self Help 101- Your Rest Matters (July 20, 2021)
- MEC Hotel and Transportation Report (July 4, 2021)
- Hotel Rooms for Layovers and Sits in Excess of Four (4) Hours (June 22, 2021)
- MEC Hotel and Transportation Report - May 21, 2021 (May 21, 2021)
- MEC Hotel & Transportation Committee Report (March 17, 2021)
- Presidential Election and Hotel Safety (October 30, 2020)
- United Discontinues Temporary Flight Attendant Meal Credit (May 13, 2020)
- Flight Attendant Layover Accommodations for COVID-19 FAQ (March 31, 2020)