Hotel and Transportation Committee
This Committee consists of one Chairperson and four Members.
The Committee represents AFA-CWA to secure Contractual requirements through work with UAL Corporate Travel.
This Committee works closely with the Local Hotel Committees and investigatesFlight Attendant complaints regarding layover hotel, transportation and crew lounge issues to ensure maintained Contract compliance or attention to decline in such requirements.
Hotel and Transportation Resource Page ->
Latest Hotel and Transportation Updates
- Unique Characteristics for Layover Hotels at PMI and TFS (June 24, 2022)
- Self Help 101 – Again (May 17, 2022)
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - March 2022 (March 30, 2022)
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - February 2022 (February 8, 2022)
- Hotel Lounges – Distinctions, Access & Discretion (January 28, 2022)
- Hawaii Pre-clearance Options for Crewmembers (January 21, 2022)
- Hotel & Transportation Report (January 21, 2022)
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - January 2022 (January 21, 2022)
- Post-Duty Contractual Legal Rest vs FAR Clarification (January 14, 2022)
- Layover Safety Considerations (January 7, 2022)