Hotel and Transportation Committee
This Committee consists of one Chairperson and four Members.
The Committee represents AFA-CWA to secure Contractual requirements through work with UAL Corporate Travel.
This Committee works closely with the Local Hotel Committees and investigatesFlight Attendant complaints regarding layover hotel, transportation and crew lounge issues to ensure maintained Contract compliance or attention to decline in such requirements.
Hotel and Transportation Resource Page ->
Latest Hotel and Transportation Updates
- MEC Committee Reports (December 27, 2019)
- MEC Hotel and Transportation Committee Conducts Training in Chicago (December 13, 2019)
- Changes Coming to Sao Paulo Layover Hotel (November 20, 2019)
- Hotel & Transportations Issues – Avoid United Voices & Use AFA Reporting Portal (October 23, 2019)
- Hotel Sign-in Process (October 5, 2019)
- Hotel & Transportation Committee Report (August 10, 2019)
- Hotel Gainsharing – A Review (July 24, 2019)
- Hotel & Transportations Issues – Use AFA Reporting & Avoid United Voices (July 6, 2019)
- The Role of the MEC Hotel & Transportation Committee (April 23, 2019)
- Where to Locate Contracted and Overflow Hotel Information (March 29, 2019)