Hotel and Transportation Committee
This Committee consists of one Chairperson and four Members.
The Committee represents AFA-CWA to secure Contractual requirements through work with UAL Corporate Travel.
This Committee works closely with the Local Hotel Committees and investigatesFlight Attendant complaints regarding layover hotel, transportation and crew lounge issues to ensure maintained Contract compliance or attention to decline in such requirements.
Hotel and Transportation Resource Page ->
Latest Hotel and Transportation Updates
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - February 2023 (March 14, 2023)
- Changes Coming to Filing Reports with AFA (December 13, 2022)
- Checking-in and Out of Our Layover Hotels (November 15, 2022)
- European Union Time Change (October 18, 2022)
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - September 2022 (September 21, 2022)
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - July 2022 (August 12, 2022)
- Call Wait Times (July 26, 2022)
- Unique Characteristics for Layover Hotels at PMI and TFS (June 24, 2022)
- United MEC Hotel & Transportation Report - May 2022 (May 24, 2022)
- Self Help 101 – Again (May 17, 2022)