Hotel and Transportation Committee
This Committee consists of one Chairperson and four Members.
The Committee represents AFA-CWA to secure Contractual requirements through work with UAL Corporate Travel.
This Committee works closely with the Local Hotel Committees and investigates Flight Attendant complaints regarding layover hotel, transportation and crew lounge issues to ensure maintained Contract compliance or attention to decline in such requirements.
Latest Hotel and Transportation Updates
- Hotel & Transportation Reporting Form (January 18, 2019)
- New Hotel & Transportation Reporting System (October 30, 2018)
- Common Hotel & Transportation Reporting Form (October 1, 2018)
- MEC Hotel and Transportation Committee Report (July 20, 2018)
- Traveling to Paris? Use Caution & Be Aware of Coordinated Tactics (July 20, 2018)
- Layover Safety (July 10, 2018)
- Procedure for Utilizing Self-Help for Hotel (June 30, 2018)
- JCBA Section 5 – Hotel Rooms for Layovers and Sits in Excess of Four (4) Hours (June 23, 2018)
- Hotel and Transportation Report – May, 2018 (June 12, 2018)
- Hotel and Transportation Report – April 18, 2018 (June 1, 2018)