Our elected Negotiating Committee works hand-in-hand with our professional negotiators, attorneys and consultants throughout the entire process.
These elected AFA Members are critical to the process because only Flight Attendants know how each of us experiences the provisions of our negotiated Contract. They will work at the direction of the United MEC and in accordance with the priorities set by the AFA Members at United Airlines.
The following AFA Members were elected to our Negotiating Committee:
Latest Negotiations Updates
- Questions about Effective Date of New Hourly Rates of Pay (September 20, 2016)
- One United - New pay rate impact on Pre-Merger CO Sept.16 payroll advice (September 13, 2016)
- Joint MEC Elects New MEC Officers (September 6, 2016)
- One United - More info about the JCBA Date of Signing items (September 1, 2016)
- One United - JCBA implementation framework (August 27, 2016)
- New Contract: Pay Rates and Seniority List Implementation (August 16, 2016)
- New Beginnings (August 12, 2016)
- United is United (August 12, 2016)
- A Message from the United MEC President (August 10, 2016)
- Don’t Forget to Vote: 3 Days Left to Vote on Tentative Agreement (August 9, 2016)