This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- One United – New Programming Deployed Tonight at 2200CT (August 13, 2019)
- 2016 – 2021 “New” Reserve Survival Guide Available to Download (August 7, 2019)
- Standby Reserve (July 31, 2019)
- Previously Sent CCS Reserve Acknowledgements Re-Sent in Error (July 24, 2019)
- Reserve Rotation (A/B) at International Bases is Contractual (July 10, 2019)
- Assignment of Pre-0500 Check-ins to Reserves (July 10, 2019)
- Reserve Opportunity to Pick Up Open Flying to Prevent Drafting (July 2, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report - June 2019 (July 2, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report (June 12, 2019)
- Reserves Availability Report in CCS (June 8, 2019)