This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- Reserve Day Off One Way Trades No Longer Require Crew Scheduling Intervention (December 10, 2019)
- Move-Up Line - Removing Name from Move-up List (November 27, 2019)
- Reserve Preferencing Training Resource Page – Now Available! (November 20, 2019)
- Reserve Preferencing Interface Tutorials “Sneak Peak” (November 15, 2019)
- Interruption of Reserve Legal Rest while at Home (November 13, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report (November 8, 2019)
- Reminder - Effective October 30, 2019 - Reserve Block-In via CCS (October 30, 2019)
- Reserve Block in via CCS becomes Effective at 2345 October 30, 2019 (October 25, 2019)
- Reserve Move-up Lines and Sacred Days with Vacation (October 23, 2019)
- Impact of Personal Time Off (PTO) on Reserve Availability (Section 7.AA.4.) (October 11, 2019)