This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- Impact of Personal Time Off (PTO) on Reserve Availability (Section 7.AA.4.) (October 11, 2019)
- Reserve Availability Rules on the Last Day of the Bid Month (September 27, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report (September 13, 2019)
- Resolving End-of-Month 1-in-7 Conflicts (August 28, 2019)
- Reserve Availability Rules on the Last Day of the Bid Month (August 23, 2019)
- One United – New Programming Deployed Tonight at 2200CT (August 13, 2019)
- 2016 – 2021 “New” Reserve Survival Guide Available to Download (August 7, 2019)
- Standby Reserve (July 31, 2019)
- Previously Sent CCS Reserve Acknowledgements Re-Sent in Error (July 24, 2019)
- Reserve Rotation (A/B) at International Bases is Contractual (July 10, 2019)