This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with
the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- Reciprocal Cabin Seat Agreements Reminder (June 9, 2023)
- July 2023 Special COLA (May 23, 2023)
- Advance Vacation Fly Through Request Deadline for June: May 5th at 10:00 HDT (May 2, 2023)
- Determining the Maximum Duty Day and Aircraft Door Closing Time (April 27, 2023)
- Reserve Bid Month Timeline – May (April 21, 2023)
- Notification of Delays or Cancellations to Flight Attendants (March 28, 2023)
- Understanding a Pairing from Standby and the Associated Pay (February 21, 2023)
- Reserve Timeline for the March Bid Month (February 16, 2023)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee DSL Report - January (January 17, 2023)
- FAA Server Outage – Resolved (January 11, 2023)