This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- MEC Reserve Committee Report – January, 2020 (January 17, 2020)
- 2019 Reserve Christmas Wish List Statistics (January 15, 2020)
- MEC Committee Reports (December 27, 2019)
- Reserve Schedules Having More Than 12 Days Off (December 20, 2019)
- Reserve Day Off One Way Trades No Longer Require Crew Scheduling Intervention (December 10, 2019)
- Move-Up Line - Removing Name from Move-up List (November 27, 2019)
- Reserve Preferencing Training Resource Page – Now Available! (November 20, 2019)
- Reserve Preferencing Interface Tutorials “Sneak Peak” (November 15, 2019)
- Interruption of Reserve Legal Rest while at Home (November 13, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report (November 8, 2019)