This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- Reserve Reference Information: (March 31, 2020)
- Restoring Reserve Days of Availability to RSV Lines with 16 Days Off for April (March 28, 2020)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report-February 2020 (February 26, 2020)
- Reserve Notice of Assignment Review – Emphasis on Short Calls (February 12, 2020)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report – January, 2020 (January 17, 2020)
- 2019 Reserve Christmas Wish List Statistics (January 15, 2020)
- MEC Committee Reports (December 27, 2019)
- Reserve Schedules Having More Than 12 Days Off (December 20, 2019)
- Reserve Day Off One Way Trades No Longer Require Crew Scheduling Intervention (December 10, 2019)
- Move-Up Line - Removing Name from Move-up List (November 27, 2019)