Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – February 2020 Bid Month (January 15, 2020)
- Central Schedule Committee Report - DSL Report (January 10, 2020)
- MEC Committee Reports (December 27, 2019)
- System Scheduling Reports (December 13, 2019)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee Report (CSC) (November 23, 2019)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – January 2019 (November 5, 2019)
- System Scheduling Reports – DSL and SWLOF Reports, November, 2019 (October 11, 2019)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – October, 2019 (September 14, 2019)
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT SCHEDULE MONTHS FOR 2020 (September 12, 2019)
- System Scheduling Reports – DSL Report? (September 6, 2019)