Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules,
and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is
responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance
Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – September, 2018 (August 10, 2018)
- Declaration of White Flag for August 4, 2018 (August 3, 2018)
- pmUA Limited Critical Coverage Extended for Saturday, August 4, 2018 (August 3, 2018)
- Declaration of Limited Critical Coverage - August 3, 2018 (August 3, 2018)
- The Role of Union Schedule Committees (July 17, 2018)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – August, 2018 (July 17, 2018)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee SWLOF Report (July 16, 2018)
- MEC Central Schedule DSL Report (June 27, 2018)
- System Scheduling Reports – SWLOF July, 2018 (June 23, 2018)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee SWLOF Report (June 6, 2018)