Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- September Special COLA Bidding Now Open (July 23, 2021)
- Vaccination Requirements to International Destinations (July 23, 2021)
- Vaccination Information Required for NRPS International Travel - August 1, 2021 (July 23, 2021)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee SWLOF Report (July 20, 2021)
- Jul 21 2021 - White Flag Day for DEN, IAD, IAH & ORD. (July 20, 2021)
- Self Help 101- Your Rest Matters (July 20, 2021)
- CQ Rebid Reminder (July 20, 2021)
- Clarifying the International Purser Recruitment Announcement (July 20, 2021)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee DSL Report (July 18, 2021)
- CQ Due Month Realignment Bid Poster (July 18, 2021)