Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- United MEC Irregular Operations Survival Guide (September 5, 2023)
- Company Announced Change to Reserve Assignment Notification Process (August 24, 2023)
- Stories from the Line (August 3, 2023)
- Protecting Crew and Passengers on Hot Aircraft – Part II (July 25, 2023)
- September 2023 Special COLA (July 25, 2023)
- Filing Grievance Worksheets and Other Reports with United AFA Reminder (July 21, 2023)
- Restoration of Days Off (July 6, 2023)
- Attendance Bonus Point Application (July 6, 2023)
- Understanding White Flag Pay (June 29, 2023)
- Virtual Chat (Live Person Option) Temporarily Disabled (June 28, 2023)