Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Notification of Delays or Cancellations to Flight Attendants (March 28, 2023)
- Understanding a Pairing from Standby and the Associated Pay (February 21, 2023)
- Reserve Timeline for the March Bid Month (February 16, 2023)
- Confirm VRL Package is Marked February 2023 (January 20, 2023)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee DSL Report - January (January 17, 2023)
- FAA Server Outage – Resolved (January 11, 2023)
- Reminder – February 2023 Special COLA Closes January 13! (January 10, 2023)
- February 2023 Final List of Transfers Accepted (January 10, 2023)
- 7.Q.1. CCS Notifications – The Big Picture (January 5, 2023)
- Keep Your Contract Close During Weather Irregularities (December 20, 2022)