Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- 2023 Advance Vacation Fly Through & Trades Between Flight Attendants (November 22, 2022)
- Reserve Christmas Wish List (November 22, 2022)
- Base Transfers for January 2023 Awarded - Effective December 30 (November 17, 2022)
- Close of December Bids Delayed Three (3) Hours at all locations except GUM. (November 16, 2022)
- December 2022 Special COLA Awards (November 15, 2022)
- Senior Opting (Section 7.O.7.) (November 15, 2022)
- Preventing Advertisements of Illegal Partial Pairings (November 10, 2022)
- Transfers and Vacation (October 20, 2022)
- CQ Training Qualification/Due Month (October 20, 2022)
- 2023 Vacation Bidding Reminders (October 18, 2022)