Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Positive space travel for New York and Washington D.C. area for October 26 – 27 (October 25, 2021)
- 2022 First Round Vacation Bids Opened Today! (October 22, 2021)
- Reserve Timeline for the November 2021 Bidding Month (October 22, 2021)
- New Mobile CCS Feature Offers Alternate Stand-by Check-in Alternative (October 22, 2021)
- Move-Up Line - Removing Name from Move-up List (October 22, 2021)
- Travel versus Settling Time When Transferring (October 22, 2021)
- Inflight Scheduling’s Reserve Symposium (October 22, 2021)
- Variable Staffing Position(s) & Overstaffing (October 15, 2021)
- Understanding Corresponding Jumpseat and Work Positions (October 15, 2021)
- Returning to Availability List following Completion of Standby Assignment (OSB) (October 15, 2021)