Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Central Schedule Committee Report (May 18, 2019)
- Central Schedule Committee Report (April 16, 2019)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Report – April 2019 (March 15, 2019)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Conducts Training in ORD (February 9, 2019)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – January 2019 (January 16, 2019)
- Limited Discretionary Time Off – COLAs, Multi-Month Leaves Not Anticipated (January 11, 2019)
- System Scheduling Reports – DSL Report, January, 2018 (December 14, 2018)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – December 2018 (December 5, 2018)
- System Scheduling Reports – DSL Report, December, 2018 (November 16, 2018)
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – October 2018 (October 26, 2018)