This Committee consists of a Chairperson who acts as a liaison for AFA-CWA with the company regarding uniform changeovers and reissue concerns.
The Chairperson is expected to be familiar with Uniform Contractual provisions and company appearance regulations.
The Chairperson is also responsible for keeping the MEC informed regarding all issues relating to uniform and appearance standard changes.
See also: Uniform Resources
Latest Uniform Updates
- The New Uniform (May 23, 2023)
- Deadline for Uniform Orders with Cintas for 2022 (November 17, 2022)
- Approved Holiday Uniform Adornments (December 10, 2021)
- Uniform Orders (October 8, 2021)
- Budget Ukrainian airline swaps high heels for trainers (October 4, 2021)
- Updating Your Password on www.unitedafa.org (September 22, 2021)
- Updated Appearance Standards Effective Tomorrow - September 15, 2021 (September 14, 2021)
- Speaking of Uniforms, CINTAS Uniform Points Balance do not Roll over (September 14, 2021)
- Reminder: Covid-19 Vaccination Card as a Required Duty Item (August 31, 2021)
- Delayed Delivery of Replacement Badges at Bases Across the System (July 30, 2021)