This Committee consists of a Chairperson who acts as a liaison for AFA-CWA with the company regarding uniform changeovers and reissue concerns.
The Chairperson is expected to be familiar with Uniform Contractual provisions and company appearance regulations.
The Chairperson is also responsible for keeping the MEC informed regarding all issues relating to uniform and appearance standard changes.
See also: Uniform Resources
Latest Uniform Updates
- Orders Now Available for the TUMI Four Wheeled “Turn” Bag (September 8, 2018)
- International Purser Scarf and Tie Identifier (August 28, 2018)
- Tumi Offers Special 20% Discount on Sales Items (August 7, 2018)
- CINTAS Point Balance (August 7, 2018)
- Flight Attendant New Uniform Update (August 3, 2018)
- Tumi Luggage Repair (June 12, 2018)
- AFA Advocates for Uniform Safety (May 25, 2018)
- TUMI Luggage Registration and Monogramming (May 15, 2018)
- Only 3 Days Remain to Take Advantage of Cintas Select Discounted Uniform Pieces (May 15, 2018)
- Uniform Design Program Update (May 8, 2018)