This Committee consists of a Chairperson who acts as a liaison for AFA-CWA with the company regarding uniform changeovers and reissue concerns.
The Chairperson is expected to be familiar with Uniform Contractual provisions and company appearance regulations.
The Chairperson is also responsible for keeping the MEC informed regarding all issues relating to uniform and appearance standard changes.
See also: Uniform Resources
Latest Uniform Updates
- Inflight Discontinuing Certain Uniform Products in Anticipation of New Uniform (April 3, 2019)
- 2019 CINTAS Uniform Points Allocation Now Available (January 26, 2019)
- Uniform Design – Now is the time to share your view. (January 18, 2019)
- Cintas Customer Service Affected by Planned Power Outage on January 12, 2019 (January 11, 2019)
- New Uniform Update (January 11, 2019)
- CINTAS Uniform Points – Final Days Place Orders Using Our 2018 Points (December 21, 2018)
- Approved Holiday Adornment & Uniform Reminders (December 8, 2018)
- CINTAS Uniform Points – Final Days for 2018 Points Orders (November 27, 2018)
- Care for New Uniform Items (November 9, 2018)
- Uniform Appearance Standards (September 29, 2018)