Council 38 - Narita
LEC Vice President
Miso Scoop - To Do, Updates, BidPlus, Trainings, LEC Meeting (Sep 21, 2018)
In this edition:
- To Do List
- CCS Updates
- Up to 4 Months of BidPlus Free
- Trainings and Availability
- LEC Meeting
To Do List
- Have you updated your Phone information on CCS - Due by October 1st? If not click on ‘your name’ – My Info – Edit Phone Number.
- Have you updated/verified your Passport information on CCS - Due by October 1st? If not click on Legacy pmUA – Other – Passport.
- Annual Benefits Enrollment will be open from October 8 to 26. This is your once-a-year opportunity to review your options and enroll in health and insurance benefits that are right for you.
PTO (GWOP) allotments: We are seeking clarification as to why PTO Allotments for October are reflecting half of our usual allotments (2 vs. 4). Once we get clarification we will let you know.
- Flight Attendants receiving F10/F07 errors incorrectly. This issue has been fixed, and the only time this error should come up is when trying to process a trade that is not contractually allowed.
- Fixed: Master Schedule screen not showing up for some Flight Attendants
- Fixed: After trade completed, original advertisement would still be visible.
- Fixed: Some Flight Attendants were unable to input DATV requests
- Hotel information missing in pairings.
- Pairings missing from Flight Attendants line after conducing a mutual trade.
- Some cases of Flight Attendants incorrectly getting an E28 error for mutual trades.
- Some cases of “Base mismatch” errors, not allowing Flight Attendants form the same base to trade.
- eBB Market is limited to view a maximum number of 99 pairings. You have the ability to use filters in order to narrow your searches.
- When searching the Market, results come up in a random order. You can sort by Date, Pairing, etc. by clicking on the arrows at the top of the search results.
- Did you know you can have “Alerts” sent to your phone? Go to ‘your name’ – My Information – Alert Settings, and follow the instructions under “Alert via Text Messages”.
Up to 4 Months of BidPlus for Free
In an effort to assist Flight Attendants in the transition to CCS, AFA has worked with BidPlus to provide all United Flight Attendants with free access to BidPlus for a period of up to four (4) months. The first month is free, second month will be free provided you view one of their webinars regarding their services, and months 3 and 4 will be paid for by AFA.
Trainings and availability
We will have JCBA Reserve and Trading trainings (6th floor at the airport, meeting room “A”) on the following days:
September 28th: 2pm-5pm
September 29th: 2pm-5pm
Additionally we will be available in the base and crew lounge to answer your questions on the following days:
September 22nd: 1300-1600
September 23rd: 1300-1800
September 24th: 1300-1800
September 25th: 1200-1800
September 26th: 1200-1800
September 30th: 1200-1800
As always you can always reach us via email, LINE, or text.
We will have a LEC meeting on September 30th at 3:00pm. Snacks and drinks will be available.
Local Council Business
Advance MEC Agenda Items
Where: Narita International Airport (6th floor meeting room “A”)
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
All members in good standing are welcome to attend.
Additional Council Information
The information below is maintained and updated by your Local Council.