Special Joint Council Meeting via Teleconference*
Friday August 5, 2016
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Access Number:(641) 715-3650
* Teleconference Rules:
-You must be a member of LAX Council 12 or Council 60.
- Private or unavailable numbers will not be accepted by the system.
- Please call from a number listed with AFA or FDUG so your identity can be verified.
- Please call in 15-20 minutes prior to 1pm so there will be enough time to verify your identity.
- The teleconference will be locked promptly at 1:20pm.After that time, you will not be able to access the system.
- If you experience difficulty accessing the system, contact the AFA Office at 310-646-7518.
Click here to watch one of the AFA Professional Consultants talk about the Industry and our Tentative agreement:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W78G5_5KooE
System-Wide Picket for Southwest Flight Attendant Bargaining
TWU Local 556 - The Union of Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants will conduct information picketing at all ten domiciles on Monday, August 8. We encourage our AFA members to show support and solidarity by joining them as they fight for the Contract they deserve! Southwest flight attendants supported us at many of our ticketing events and we must get out there to support them. An injury to one is an injury to all. We are the labor community and we will always be there to support our sisters and brothers!
Click here for a list of locations and times.
If you are able, please take signs that read:
"AFA Flight Attendants Support TWU 556 Flight Attendants"
"All Flight Attendants Support Southwest Flight Attendants"
Carry a TWU sign provided at the event.