INSIDE THIS ISSUE - December 25, 2016
• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
• To-Do/Reminder List
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
As another busy year in the airline industry comes to a close, we wanted to take a moment to express our gratitude for the continued support and encouragement of your Union during these, at some points, turbulent times. Of note, 2016 started us on the path to finally unite with our sisters and brothers at pre-merger Continental, and pre-merger Continental Micronesia with the ratification of a Joint Contract. 2017 promises further change as we continue the process of implementation of the Joint Contract. While there has been a lot of change lately, this is the time of year where we should reflect on those things that are truly important to us, our health, our family, and our friends. We are thankful this Holiday Season, and we look forward to a prosperous New Year together.
The Officers and volunteers of Narita Council 38 wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Holiday Season, and hope you have a joyous and prosperous New Year.
To Do/Reminder List:
Don’t forget of these important dates coming up.
- December 30th: Pass Travel Open Enrollment closes on December 30th at 7:00pm Central.
- December 31st: Uniform Points expire. Select uniform pieces are available at a discounted price until 5:00pm Central, December 30th.
- January 1st: As a reminder, the January 1st paychecks will be available on the first business day following the New Years Holiday, which is January 3rd.
- January 11th: AFA Local Election polls open and voting begins.
- January 15th: As a reminder, we will have a Local Council Meeting on January 15th at 3:00pm JST.