Harmonized Transfer Process Applies for All Flight Attendants Effective March 2018
January 12, 2018
The process for awarding transfers between bases will be harmonized effective with the March 2018 bid period. The harmonized transfer process offers opportunities for all Flight Attendants:
- Two base requests permitted when submitting a transfer
- Ability to accept or decline transfers required within seven (7) days of award date
- Displays that allow Flight Attendants to see relative position on transfer lists
- Transfers awarded at any time eliminating pmCAL 5th of the month deadline
- None responses results in transfer award considered decline
- If declined, three (3) month transfer inhibit applied
- If accepted, six (6) month transfer restriction applied at new location
- Transfers permitted only between pre-merger locations until common scheduling platform. For example, pmUAL Flight Attendants may not transfer to CLE nor may pmCAL Flight Attendants transfer to BOS.
Read the full details about the new Harmonized transfer awards for pmCO Flight Attendants here.