Problems Reaching Crew Scheduling?
October 10, 2018
We continue to receive reports from Flight Attendants of problems contacting Crew Scheduling through FLTLINE.
Management reports they have taken the following steps to address the wait times:
- The number of crew schedulers answering phone calls has increase. Management continues to monitor the phone queue and hold times and is prepared to add additional resources, as needed, to answer calls in a timely manner.
- Testing of all hotlines is ongoing to ensure calls are reaching the intended scheduling desks. These tests are expect to identify for repair any problems found.
- New options for Flight Attendants to report phone problems to the company for trouble shooting have been implemented. The company wants to know about the following:
1. Excessively long hold times
2. Dropped Calls
3. Misrouted calls
4. Any other issues that hinder your ability to effective reach crew scheduling.
If you have problems reaching Crew Scheduling while at any base, advise base management. Management will be responsible to immediately notify crew scheduling of the problem.
Problems reaching Crew Scheduling while away from a base, should be reported to FAST at 1-800-FLT-LINE, option 4 then option 1. FAST will log the report and immediately notify Crew Scheduling of the problem.
NOTE: FAST is responsible to log the phone problem. Call representatives at the FAST will not be able to address any Crew Scheduling issues. However, it is anticipated that Crew Scheduling will contact you to help resolve your issue.Identifying phone problems on a real-time basis is critically important in diagnosing and fixing these problems.