BidPlus Tool CCS Compatible for November Bids
October 13, 2018
Last month in an effort to assist Flight Attendants in the transition to the new bidding environment, all United Flight
Attendants were provided with FREE access to BidPlus for a period of four (4) months courtesy of BidPlus and the United Master Executive Council for AFA. This offer is available when submitting your November bids and the uploading of bids is now compatible with CCS.
BidPlus provides Flight Attendants with the ability to search the lines of flying for the characteristics each individual determines is her/his personal priority be it layover locations, duty days, numbers of days off, etc. In addition, through this tool, access to monthly schedules is now available as of the 12th of the month in an alternate electronic format.
In order to take advantage of this advanced bidding tool, follow these directions:
- For FAQs, click the Help menu, and then choose FAQs
- To create an account, if you haven’t already done so, click 'Start My Free Account'
- You will be directed to a registration form
- Once you complete registration, you will be automatically directed to your new BidPlus desktop
- There are 2 windows on the desktop. The one on the left toggles between the test drive (old) bids and current new bids.
- To open a bid package, click once to select the bid package, and then click the Load Bid Package button at the bottom middle of the desktop.
- The first time you open a bid package it will take you through a brief setup where you can choose your languages and set up your pay rates.
- Once the configuration process is complete, your bid package will open. You will also be presented with a Quick Start video.
- The quickest way to find help is to locate and click on the "How do I ....?" feature located throughout the program. It will give you direct access to the Support Center.
Additional information and the details of this offer are available here or by visiting our website, unitedafa.org.