Important Reminders for the November Bid Period
October 17, 2018
One United- October 11, 2018
In preparation for the November 2018 bid period, below are a few important reminders.
- Printed bid packets will be available in the bases by 1500 Home Domicile Time on October 14.
- International Pursers should never select PUR01 in the position drop-down menu as that will cause that bid row to be invalid. The position option should remain as ANY. International Pursers do not position bid.
- Do not use the sample matrices previously published to position bid. Refer to each month’s Bid Packet Cover Letter for the current bid position matrix.
- Once you submit your bids, the save button disappears. When this happens, selecting the “Submit” button will automatically save as well as re-submit any updated bids.
- Although the save and submit buttons appear in two places on the screen, both sets of buttons will save and submit your entire bid opting selections and entries.
- Make sure to email yourself a copy of your final, submitted bids by clicking on either of the envelope icons on the bid screen.