Deadheading Crew Boarding and Carry-on Luggage Policy
December 1, 2018
There continues to be confusion at various airport station locations as to the standards to be applied to Flight Attendants for boarding when deadheading and carry-on baggage. When scheduled to deadhead
1. Flight Attendants will be assigned to boarding group number one (1).
2. Deadheading Flight Attendants in full uniform, may pre-board the aircraft once the FAA minimum crew requirements have been met.
3. Deadheading Flight Attendants who are not in full uniformmay board at any time during the passenger boarding process.
4. Flight Attendants must present their boarding pass to the agent at the time of boarding and will be allowed 2 carry-on bags and one personal item, such as a computer bag or purse.
5. Deadheading crew are encouraged to stow their luggage in the vicinity of their assigned seat.
Details of the Flight Attendant specific policy can be located in Shares under GG ATO BOARD.