2019 Pass Travel Enrollment Period Closes December 28, 2018
December 21, 2018
As we communicated on December 1, 2018, Flight Attendants who desire to change their 2018 Pass Travel preferences may do so now through December 28, 2018 (up to 7pm CT).
During Pass Travel Enrollment, employees can elect from the following options:
- Choose between a second enrolled friend or regular buddy passes.
- Choose your enrolled friend(s) names or remove names to keep slots open to designate later in 2018
- Choose your regular buddy names.
If, on the other hand, you do not want to make any changes for next year, no action is required and
- Your election for a second enrolled friend or regular buddy passes will automatically rollover.
- Your current enrolled friend(s) and extend family buddies automatically rollover.
- The names of designated regular buddies expire at December 31 at midnight. This will create twelve (12) open slots that can be filled if you choose regular buddy passes for 2018.
1. Once the enrollment period closes, no changes can be made to you elections.
2. Your enrolled friends and buddy pass riders names must match exactly to what appears on their travel documents (i.e. Driver’s license or Passport.)
For more information, access the Travel tab on the company’s website which will take you to the Pass Travel Enrollment page. To make new elections, go to the Travel tab > Update pass riders, or you can simply click here . Answers to any other questions are available by going to the Employee Services tab > HelpHub.