Tumi® Luggage – Official Launch Date is March 16, 2018 – Luggage Required
March 2, 2018
MEC Uniform Committee
As previously communicated, the company has announced that March 16, 2018 will be the official date for all Flight Attendants to carry their company-issued TUMI® luggage. Flight Attendants who have not ordered their luggage through the Tumi website should contact email@example.com for assistance with ordering the new luggage.
With this announcement comes several other updates to the appearance standards of which we should all be aware:
- Flight Attendants on duty must use the company-issued two- or four-Wheeled Carry-On TUMI.
- Luggage dimensions must fit in United bag sizers and cannot exceed 9 x 16 x 22 inches
- Luggage Tags are restricted to the TUMI blue luggage tag and one other conservative luggage tag.
- Pre-merger insignia is not permitted on luggage
- Except for monogramming of the black Tumi tag on the bag, no other modifications are permitted. Monogramming the blue luggage tag is not allowed.
TUMI® luggage program offers a five-year warranty; covering zippers, wheels, and handles. Any changes made to the luggage by anyone other than TUMI voids the TUMI warranty and the item will not be eligible for repair. Register your Tumi luggage at tumi.com by following the provided prompts and entering your 20 digit ID code. Your ID code is located on the bottom area of the backside of the bottom area of your luggage piece.
Additional questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.