Locating Retirement Savings Information
July 31, 2018
Information on the various employee Retirement Savings programs can be located on the company’s website.
This information includes the following Retirement instruments:
- 401(k) Saving Plan Information with Fidelity Investments
- The IAM National Pension Fund (IAM – NPF) for CMI Flight Attendants
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) for pmUA Flight Attendants.
- U.K. Stakeholder Group Plan – for pmUA Flight Attendants in the United Kingdom
- Continental Airlines Retirement Plan (CARP) for pmCAL Flight Attendants.
From this page you can click on the appropriate link and will be directed to the interactive tools that have been designed to assist employees in making retirement decisions.
Participants in the Continental Airlines Retirement Plan (CARP) who are considering starting their CARP benefit or who may have any retiree medical question now have the option to speak to a Retirement Specialist. This new program avoids the need to wait on hold to talk to a Retirement Specialist. For those looking to begin the process or those in the middle of the process may set up an appointment from the retirement pages on Your Benefits Resources (YBR). Once set up, an appointment confirmation (e-mail or text) will be sent to the participant.Click on the Savings & Retirement tab and then select the Continental Retirement Plan. Links are under “My Account Essentials” or “Want Some Help”.