Reminders About Bidding
September 12, 2018
Flight Attendants are encouraged to review the following parameters priors to entering their October bids for the September 12 through the September 17 primary bid period.
- You can save your bids and come back to them at any time while the bid period is open.
- Remember that saving your bids does not submit them. You must use the “Submit” button to ensure your bids are on file. The absences of the “Save” button and the notification in the top right-hand corner of the Primary Line Bidding screen are indicators that your bids have been submitted.
- Once you submit your bids, you will receive a “Bids Submitted!!” message indicating that they are now on file.
- You can make changes to your bids as many times as you wish while the bid period is open and resubmit your bids by pressing the “Submit” button. However, only your last submitted bids will be considered.
- DO NOT click the “BACK” button or refresh your browser while you are entering your bids. These actions will result in all your unsaved work being discarded. The Primary Line Bidding screen is a separate browser window. Therefore, if you need to return to the CCS home screen, save your work and select the CCS home screen tab in your web browser.
- After submitting your bids, verify that the bids displayed are the bids desired. If you need to make changes, you will need to make changes and re-submit your bids.
- CCS will allow you to enter and submit bids that you may not be qualified for; however, those specific line bids will not be awarded during the schedule award process if you do not possess the qualification for the flying in the line.
Additional information may be found in the Bidding and Awards guide located on our website.