2020 Annual Benefits Enrollment Reminder
October 2, 2019
MEC Benefits Committee
Flight Attendants currently have the opportunity to explore Benefit plan options for the 2020 Benefit year. We encourage you to review benefits options including any coverage changes or adjustments to insurance premiums associated with the 2020 enrollment period. If you elect not to change your coverage during this open enrollment, your elections from 2019 will, in large part, carry over. However, you must make elections during the Annual Enrollment window if you wish to:
· Change plans and/or levels of coverage,
· Add or remove dependents from your coverage,
· Contribute to the healthcare and/or dependent care FSAs next year,
· Enroll in one of the new vision plans, and/or
· Sign up for any of the supplemental benefits offered by United Airlines including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, and/or legal services.
The following chart details key dates about the Annual Enrollment process:
“What’s New for 2020” Guide
Explore and compare plan options and costs
Make insurance elections for 2020
Click here for the free Flu Shot & Benefits Fair Schedule.
Open Enrollment begins October 7 and will close on October 25. Flight Attendants can enroll online though the benefits link on FlyingTogether or via phone by calling the Benefits Service Center at 1-800-651-1007 from 7am-7pm CT, Monday- Friday.