Annual Benefits Open Enrollment - through October 25
October 11, 2019
Open Enrollment began October 7 and will close on October 25, 2019. Flight Attendants can enroll online though the benefits link on Flying Together or via phone by calling the Benefits Service Center at 1-800-651-1007 from 7am-7pm CT, Monday- Friday.
We encourage you to review your benefits options including any coverage changes or adjustments to insurance premiums associated with the 2020 enrollment period prior to making any selections. Consistent with the terms of the Contract, if you elect not to change your coverage during this Open Enrollment period, your elections from 2019 will, in large part, carry over. Elections must be made during the Open Enrollment period to accomplish any of the following:
- Change plans and/or levels of coverage,
- Add or remove dependents from your coverage,
- Contribute to the healthcare and/or dependent care FSAs next year,
- Enroll in one of the new vision plans, and/or
- Sign up for any of the supplemental benefits offered by United Airlines including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, and/or legal service.
Additional information can be found on our website, unitedafa.org. Since the opening of the Annual Benefits Open Enrollment period on October 7, 2019, there have been a number of questions about the increases in the employee cost for benefits especially as it pertains to Medical benefits. We understand that seeing these increases is a concern for everyone. There are a number of changes built into the Contract that become effective this year and are important to understand.