2020 Vacation Allocations and Seniority Trading
November 27, 2019
MEC Central Schedule Committee
2020 Vacation Awards have been posted. Allocations for vacation trades are available on CCS. Flight Attendants now have the ability to modify their awarded vacation by utilizing the following options:
- Vacation Modifications
- Open Time Trades by Seniority Nov. 24, 2019 0800 (HDT)- Nov. 30, 0800 (HDT)
- Instant Trades with Open Time Dec. 5, 2019
- Flight Attendant to Flight Attendant Trades by 2359 on the 15th of each calendar month.
- Fly Through (Non-Operational & Operational)
- Vacation Slides (Operational)
Vacation Seniority trading opened November 24, 2019 and will remain open through November 30, 2019 0800 (HDT). To submit a trade request, from the “my Vacation page” in the “Scheduled Vacation “section, select the drop-down arrow to expand the period that you want to trade. Select “OT Trade By Sen” to display the “Open Time Trade by Seniority” page. The “OT Trade by Sen” option is only visible while the trading window for Open Time by Seniority is open.
For more information review page 15 of the 2020 Vacation Guide.
To learn more about your options for modifying your vacation visit the Vacation Guide at unitedafa.org or contact your Local Council.