CCS Line Security – Option to Block your Line
August 23, 2019
MEC Communications Committee
Flight Attendants should be aware that they have the ability to block their flying schedule; blocking a schedule essentially hides it from view. Once done, other Flight Attendants will not have the ability to view your Master Schedule or any of the information listed on it. At the same time, once you block your schedule, you will not have the ability to view the Master Schedule of any other Flight Attendants while you line is secured. A Flight Attendant who wishes to block her/his line can accomplish this by following these steps in CCS.
1) Log in to your CCS Account.
2) Click the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner with your “Name”.
3) Select the “General Settings” option.
4) Once on the General Settings page select “Schedule Opting Election” from the drop-down menu.
5) Select "View" to allow other employees to see your schedule, or "Restrict" to hide your schedule. You may change your preference only for the next bid period.
Once a Flight Attendant’s line has been blocked, she/he cannot unblock it until the next Calendar month award cycle. They still have the ability to trade trips with open time and with a fellow Flight Attendant, despite their schedule being hidden from view.
For more information about CCS contact your Local Executive Council Representatives.