September 14, 2019
MEC Central Schedule Committee
In anticipation of the opening of the first round of Vacation bidding on October 23, 2019, a good deal of preparatory work has been undertaken to ensure information is available to all of us on the complete vacation bidding process. The Vacation 2020 article from our MEC Central Schedule Committee is now available on our MEC website.
Flight Attendants’ 2020 Vacation Accrual Letters will be available no later than September 25, 2019 and can be located by logging in to CCS > Vacation-> My Vacation. From here, select “To view optional election, click here”. The following information will be displayed:
- Your vacation accrual seniority date as of August 29, 2019
- Your 2020 base vacation accrual determined by your vacation accrual seniority date
- Your paid activity, by each quarter in the 2018-2019 Vacation Accrual Year, to be used in determining your vacation accrual for the 2020 Vacation year
- Your 2020 vacation accrual, in days and hours
- For newly hired Flight Attendants, quarterly paid activity will not be shown because new hire Flight Attendants accrue one vacation day
Detailed information concerning the annual vacation process can be found in the 2020 Vacation Booklet available on our website, www.unitedafa.org. Additional information on the various processes associated with vacation bidding will be provided over the course of the next few weeks in our weekly E-lines publications.