2020 Vacation Accrual Letters Available expected by September 25, 2019
September 25, 2019
MEC Central Schedule Committee
Flight Attendants’ 2020 Vacation Accrual Letters will be available no later than September 25, 2019 and are a key component and first step to the 2020 vacation bidding process. Your personal accrual letter can be located by logging in to CCS > Vacation-> My Vacation. From here, select “To view optional election, click here”. The following information will be displayed:
- Your vacation accrual seniority date as of August 29, 2019
- Your 2020 base vacation accrual determined by your vacation accrual seniority date
- Your paid activity, by each quarter in the 2018-2019 Vacation Accrual Year, to be used in determining your vacation accrual for the 2020 Vacation year
- Your 2020 vacation accrual, in days and hours
- For newly hired Flight Attendants, quarterly paid activity will not be shown because new hire Flight Attendants accrue one vacation day for each month of active service.
Detailed information concerning the annual vacation process can be found in the 2020 Vacation Booklet available on our website, www.unitedafa.org.