Locating Your CQ “Due” Month Information
June 12, 2020
Flight Attendants can check their CQ “due” month by logging in to CCS and clicking the arrow in the top right-hand corner, next to your name. Click on My Information -> Qualifications. Your Due Month and Expiration Date(s) are listed here.
Flight Attendants required to attend training will receive a CCS Priority message regarding their due month. FAST team members will contact Flight Attendants to schedule Requalification Training (RQ). No RQ training pairings will be placed in open time for Flight Attendants to pick up.
Flight Attendants who need training first will be prioritized according to the following schedule:
- Flight Attendants with a February CQ Due Month will become non-qualified on June 1 and will attend RQ1 in June
- Flight Attendants with a March CQ Due Month will become non-qualified on July 1 and will attend RQ1 in July
- Flight Attendants with an April CQ Due Month will become non-qualified on August 1 and will attend RQ1 in August
- Flight Attendants with a May CQ Due Month will become non-qualified on September 1 and will attend RQ1 in September.
- Flight Attendants with a September CQ month will attend CQ in October.
- Flight attendants with October and November CQ month will attend CQ in November.
Full details of what you can expect when returning for RQ training, refer to Flying Together.
Note: As part of this plan, Flight Attendants on a COLA will not be required to attend regulatory training during their leave period.
Additional information can be found in the restart plan questions and answers. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.