Allstate/Design Benefits Assistance Crafted for Those on special COLA
June 18, 2020
Over the course of the past several weeks, there have been a number of moving parts as it pertains to benefits changes – both company benefits and voluntary supplemental benefits, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. While we pride ourselves in always publishing the most accurate information available at the time of publication, it appears that we may have fallen short of our objective as it pertains to the Voluntary Supplemental Benefits offered through our broker, Design Benefits, in cooperation with Allstate. For this, we extend our sincere apology. The following statement is being provided by Design Benefits in an effort to clarify the assistance that Design Benefits and Allstate Benefits are making available to our Members who have valuable Allstate policies:
On behalf of Design Benefits Inc and Allstate Benefits, we want to ensure your Members are made aware of the following assistance that is being made available to those participating in the United Airlines Special Company Offered Leave of Absence (Special COLA) as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Allstate Benefits will continue to honor your claims
- Premium Grace Period has been extended
- Back Premiums will not be collected upon return to work
- No action is required on your part
- An in-person telephonic consultation will be provided for those on Special COLA as each member house-hold may ultimately be impacted differently.
If you have questions regarding your policies, please call: 1-877-706-9110 or e-mail email@example.com.