Vacation Accrual Letters Available Friday, September 25, 2020
September 24, 2020
We are able to confirm that Vacation Accrual Letters have been prepared and are on track to be released no later than Friday, September 25, 2020.
Flight Attendants’ 2021 Vacation Accrual Letters can be located by logging into CCS > Vacation-> My Vacation. From here, select “To view optional election, click here”.
The following information will be displayed:
- Your vacation accrual seniority date as of August 29, 2020
- Your 2020 base vacation accrual determined by your vacation accrual seniority date
- Your paid activity, by each quarter in the 2019 -2020 Vacation Accrual Year, to be used in determining your vacation accrual for the 2021 Vacation year
- Your 2021 vacation accrual, in days and hours
- For newly hired Flight Attendants, quarterly paid activity will not be shown because new hire Flight Attendants accrue one vacation day
Additional information on the various processes associated with vacation bidding will be provided over the course of the next few weeks in our weekly E-lines publications.