Link/Sled Recovery Protection Plans
November 5, 2021
Recently the company announced the Link/Sled Recovery Protection Plan enrollment program is now open through November 30, 2021, for the coverage period of December 1, 2021, through November 30, 2022.
To opt in to a standard enrollment plan, all active Flight Attendants may make their protection election by clicking here or searching for Link/Sled Recovery Protection Plan – 2022 Standard Enrollment Period in Help Hub.
These three options you may insure your Link and/or Sled.
- Link and Sled coverage: $30*
(Link asset number/tag, Link serial number, Sled asset number/tag, and Sled serial number)
- Link-only coverage: $24
(Link asset number/tag, Link serial number)
- Sled-only coverage: $6*
(Sled asset number/tag, and Sled serial number)
In order to assist in locating these numbers, please utilize the following information:
- Link asset number/tag – This can be found directly on the back of your Link device once you remove your case. This number is located on a white and red sticker and begins with an “AB” and will appear as “AB1234567-89”.
- Link serial number – Within the settings tab on the homepage of your Link device, go to General>About and scroll down to Serial Number.
- Sled asset number/tag – Once the sled is discontinued from the clip you can find this number on the red and white tag with the number starting with “AB.”
- Sled serial number – Once the sled is disconnected from the clip, you can find this number starting with “SN.”
As a reminder, if you decide to opt-in or become active after the deadline, you can do so by going to Help Hub and searching for Link/Sled Recovery Protection Plan – 2022 Outside Enrollment Period. Your coverage will begin the date you make your election and will continue through November 30, 2022. The cost will be prorated based on the date of election. Keep in mind that for any enrollment outside of the annual enrollment period, you will be required to present your Link and/or sled at your Domicile for verification prior to enrollment. For more information, please contact your Domicile supervisor.