Positive Space Travel For DEN and ORD Beginning December 30 – January 2
December 30, 2021
Inflight Services has implemented a positive space (PS) travel program for flight attendants commuting to/from DEN and ORD in order to be in position to operate trips starting December 30 – January 2.
If you are commuting in or out of DEN or ORD to operate a trip, once you list for the flight on which you wish to travel, your PNR needs to be authorized in order to complete the ticketing process.
- Have your PNR authorized by contacting FAST at 1-800-358-5463 (FLT-LINE) Option 4, then Option 2.
- Advise the call representative that you are calling for IRROPS travel authorization.
- FAST will process the travel authorization while you remain on the phone.
- Once authorized, you will be able to select a seat and check in for your flight. This positive space authorization does not place you on must-ride status and flights will not be oversold to accommodate travel.
Remember, be sure to book your travel as positive space, not space available.
- If the flight on which you wish to travel does not have availability, check back later to see if it opens up or choose a different flight.
- Do not book as space available because FAST will not be able to authorize the listing.
- If you need assistance with this positive space travel program or if you have further questions, please contact your base (not Crew Scheduling).
The company will monitor events and provide travel authorization updates as necessary.