Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Now Open
March 16, 2021
The Association of Flight Attendants routinely surveys the insurance marketplace to ensure we are providing Members with an opportunity to consider valuable and competitively priced products. We are pleased to offer enhanced plans to all United AFA Members in partnership with Allstate Products through Design Benefits and Continental American Insurance Company (CAIC) products through National Group Protection.
Allstate Insurance Company
National Group Protection
Continental American Insurance Company
· Group Voluntary (Short-Term) Disability Income
· Critical Illness with Cancer
· Group Cancer Coverage
· Group Voluntary Accident Coverage
· Group Hospital indemnity Coverage
· Group Whole Life Coverage
· Group Accident Insurance
· Group Cancer Insurance
· Group Critical Illness Insurance
· Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
· Group Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Group Whole Life Insurance
1. Go to www.unitedafa-allstate.com to review the brochures and videos.
2. When you are ready phone the Benefits Call Center to enroll.
3. If possible, be in front of a computer when you call.
4. The benefits counselor will share their screen and enroll you over the phone.
The Benefits Call Center is available:
Monday- Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm CST at 877-706-9110.
- Go to www.ngp-ins.com/united-afa to review the brochures and benefit information.
- When you are ready call the Call Center to enroll.
The Call Center is available 7 days a week, 8am-9pm ET. Phone: 877-293-3227.
Questions: Call National Group Protection at 800-344-9016.
Online: Access on-line enrollment
Your Login, labeled “Employee Number”, will be your six-digit Member ID#, preceded by 964.
Your “PIN/Password”, will be your six-digit numeric employee ID
Online: Access the on-line enrollment at www.ngp-ins.com/united-afa
Enrollment opened today, March 15 and will close April 16, 2021. Coverage questions should be directed to the insurance providers directly at the contacts listed above.