EAP/Professional Standards and Additional Stress
April 16, 2021
For some, this pandemic may result in added responsibilities, stress, personal or work-related problems.
Please, contact us if you are struggling with:
- Emotional/psychological issues such as depression, anxiety, eating disorder, loss/grief
- Job Stress
- Thoughts of suicide
- Family issue(s), divorce, or concern for a family member
- Co-worker conflict – www.unitedafa.org/ps
- Trauma, physical assault,
- Aircraft emergencies
- Recovery and relapse issues
- Chemical dependency
Sometimes these problems can overwhelm our normal coping strategies and support from a trained peer or a referral to a mental health professional may prove helpful.
AFA's Employee Assistance Program/Professional Standards (EAP/PS) program helps our Members, their families and partners deal with concerns on and off the job that affect them.
Our website has AFA Resources for EAP and Support, including direct phone numbers for international locations and our AFA EAP International Help Line: 800-424-2406.