CQ Attendance Month
September 22, 2021
In recent weeks as the company has endeavored to balance their training liability at all training locations system-wide, you may recall that certain Members received communication instructing them to rebid their assigned recurrent emergency training (CQ) month.
Following that rebid, we have heard from a number of our members there is confusion on when and where they can review their currently assigned (awarded) recurrent training (CQ) month. To view your training “due” month on the Crew Communication System (CCS), log into CCS and:
- Select the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen,
- Next click on the “My Information” menu option. A new screen will populate with a drop-down arrow next to “Employee information”.
- Select the option for “Qualifications” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. The screen will display all your current active qualifications including any trainings you have completed.
- To review your CQ attendance month, select the “Show” icon within the box entitled “FA, General Flight Attendant Qualifications”.
- Inside the box under the title Flight Attendant Qualification, your due month and your qualification expiration date will be displayed.
Flight Attendants may still attend recurrent training in the month directly following their “due” month. Attending in your grace month does not cause your qualification to lapse. Your grace month is there to provide any necessary flexibility and to minimize any training lapses in the event a Flight Attendant in unable to attend training in their award month.