Known Software Glitch Affects Alarm Clock on LINK Device
November 1, 2022
On October 31, 2022, the company released a LINK alert advising us there is a glitch that affects the alarm clock on the new iPhone 13 LINK devices.
This glitch can best be addressed by powering your LINK device off and then turning it back on again.
- Press and hold the power and volume buttons.
- A slider labeled slide to power off will appear.
- Drag the slider to the right.
- Wait for the device to power off completely and for the screen to go black.
- Press and hold the power button to turn the device back on.
- Ensure the LINK is update to the most current iOS: 16.0.2
- It is recommended you try the alarm again before relying on it for a wake-up call.